Tuesday 4 November 2008

Gemma & Stuart in the Sun!

Gemma & Stuart were married recently on what was one of our hottest days of the year. I was helped again by my good friend Sara and we had a smashing day indeed.

Some of my favourites from the day. The amazing venue:


The delightfully beautiful bride:


There's always someone who thinks they can do better than the pros!:


Final prep:


A proud mum:


A secret moment:


The lovely ladies:


Another of those simple moments:




Lucky Luke, lounging with the Lovely Ladies:


The happy couple:


The Groom and his harem:


Just gorgeous:




Les Fleurs:


My absolute favourite from the day:




Thanks for trusting me on that last shot guys, and allowing me to pull you out of dinner for those 10 minutes! You rock!!

No comments:

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.