Wednesday 12 November 2008

Carley & Stuart, much huggable fun ...

On the final weekend of the British Superbike competition, the roar of motorbike engines provided a rumbling backdrop for Carley & Stuart's wedding at Brands Hatch Place in Kent.

Whilst the noise of was exhilarating (for me, at least) it did not put me off the job in hand - shooting an incredibly happy and fun-filled day.

Here are some of my faves.

It's the details that count:


Final prep for a gorgeous lady:


The babes:


A word from the wise:


Kissin'


The Happy Couple:






It was laughs all the way:


Save the last dance for me:


Many thanks to Ted from IMMI for your help and much love to Carly & Stuart - see you soon!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love the first dance shot! S

Anonymous said...

Don't really ever leave a comment but felt I must with this one .....what a beautiful, timeless, elegant bride. Just stunning.

Matthew - I love your B&Ws, you know I do, but I need some colour too - I don't know what the colour scheme was or what colour the BMs were in! Come on Pereira! K xxx

Paul Glavin said...

Matt,

I love that first dance shot, beautiful work.

Paul

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.