Sunday 5 October 2008

The "most huggable" Carley & Stuart, PWS

I met the lovely Carley at the National Wedding Show earlier in the year. She came to visit my stand with her gorgeous sister and delightful mum - it was somewhat of an emotional first meeting, but the basis for a wonderful client-photographer relationship!

Carley and Stuart will be getting married next weekend at Brands Hatch Place, and we recently took a trip there for the pre-wedding shoot. Here are some of my favourites from the day:



















I'm soooo looking forward to seeing you both on Friday, along with all of your friends and family ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,
Thanks for posting photos of Carley and Stuart, they are truly stunning! They made me feel very emotional,how am I going to cope on The Day? I may need the occasional hug!
Look forward to seeing you on Friday,
Theresa (Carleys mum)x

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,
Thanks for posting photos of Carley and Stuart, they are truly stunning! They made me feel very emotional,how am I going to cope on The Day? I may need the occasional hug!
Look forward to seeing you on Friday,
Theresa (Carleys mum)x

Katie Wells said...

Matt - what a flawless beautiful bride - she is so lovely - lucky you - what an easy day as a photographer that will be! Katie W x

Anonymous said...

Hello Matt,
What a stunning couple they make.Just Can not WAIT to view the Wedding photo's,and yes it will be an emontional day for all,Sarah has already packed the tissues, LOL.
Mick,(Stuart's Dad)

Gill said...

Matt, gorgeous work, you really do have a rapport with all your couples which shines through in your photos :)

Gill

Anonymous said...

Hi matt, simply fabulous. I am a very lucky father of the bride. Looking forwars sooooo much and of course meeting you.
Roy (Carleys dad)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say it was great to meet you on Friday, I absolutly love these photos. I am sure that the photos you took at the wedding will be just as amazing.
You were a fantastic photographer and always made us feel fabulous. Thanks again

Alex (the bridesmaid)

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.