Monday 18 August 2008

Stuart & Shawn, The Ceremony!

The weekend of Stuart and Shawn's celebrations was memorable for so many reasons. Shooting my first civil ceremony and my first time shooting at the beautiful Eastlands Estate were just two of those reasons. I was warmly greeted not only by the friendly staff at Eastlands, but also by Stuart and Shawn as well as their amazing friends and family.

I was assisted again by Becky, whose help was invaluable - Thanks Becky!

So, on to some of the photographs from the day. The weather was just amazing - the sky was unbelievably blue and cloudy .. those perfect clouds too. I tried to make the most of the scenery as best I could:


Here are the happy couple:


Happy congratulations - we like happy!


This is my arty "Stuart & Shawn vs. The World"


.. and of course, "The Se7en" - moody-tastic! My favourite shot from the day.


The delightful Holly - Eastlands Estate's gorgeous Wedding Coordinator - enjoying a Boys Sandwich :


Onwards to a fantastic future ...


Looking forward to seeing you soon for your viewing guys...

2 comments:

Gill said...

Matt ... beautiful images, hard to choose a favourite but I love the perspective and height in that wonderful sky above the guys - they are going to love them and they were certainly very lucky to have you as their photographer :)

Well done !!!

Gill :)

Anonymous said...

Matt Amazing photos, a good TEASE lol.. Cant wait to see the rest.. also love the moody se7en photo! Amazing day your a great guy and have a wicked side kick! Thank you!
Hope to speak soon
Steven

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.