Friday 1 August 2008

Nikki & James, PWS

Well, before zipping away for this weekend's South West wedding at Polhawn Fort, I wanted to post some images of next weekend's South West wedding couple, Nikki and James.

We met up in Winchester recently, on a very cloudy and sunny, then cloudy, then sunny day and tried to make use of the Cathedral too. I was also testing a camera for an Advertorial in Photo Pro magazine, which should be out next month.

So, on to Nikki and James. They will be getting married next weekend down in Dartmouth, so we need to keep fingers crossed for two lots of good weather down that way. I headed down to Winchester with my assistant for the day, Becky (whose sister's wedding I am shooting next year). Becky got to shoot a few frames too, and did rather well indeed!

Here are my favourites from the day:



This next one was taken by Becky - Nikki & James chose it for their Photo Guest Book - nice once Becks!







Well, looking forward to seeing you both in just about one week's time. Now I need to get back to the packing for my trip down to the Fort this afternoon.

Wishing you all a great weekend!


No comments:

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.