Saturday 26 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick post to wish everybody a wonderful Christmas and smashing New Year!

I don't normally post things of a personal nature, but that may well change soon, who knows??! On this Boxing Day 2009, however, I wanted to share something with you all that hopefully marks the end of an awfully painful saga for me. The purchase of a new car! My old car was in the garage for 4 annoying months before it was finally written off, and all because of an accident that happened over a year ago, caused by someone leaving a spare wheel in the middle of the road!

Anyhow, after much pain and way too many courtesy cars, I have finally settled on the lovely car below. This is a shot of Dad and I on Christmas Day after an afternoon drive in the glorious sun!




Merry Christmas once again and wishing you all a fruitful and happy New Year ...

1 comment:

Liezl Croft said...

Very good choice Matt, you won't be dissappointed! It's the same as mine ;-)

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.