Thursday 8 October 2009

Baby Surrey, Winter '09, Shoot 1

So, my final post before heading out on holiday is of a cracking shoot I did for the Welcome To The World feature for the Winter '09 edition of Baby Surrey Magazine.

Johanna, Sam, Evelina and I had a smashing morning - and I am sure that mum and dad spent more time laughing 'at' me and my peekaboos rather than 'with' me .... but hey, anything to get a small child to laugh - i'm not proud!!

Here are a few crackers from the session - I can't wait to see them in the magazine soon!













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - these shots are great!
The over-the-shoulder intense stare into lens steals the show.
Congrats to Johanna, Sam & baby Eve - photos to cherish,

Lots of love Lisa & Keith xx

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.