Wednesday 19 August 2009

Welcome to the World, Baby Libby

A few months ago I was introduced to Libby whilst she was still in mummy's tummy - we had a wonderful pregnancy shoot, and so this is actually the second time I have shot Libby. Not the first time I have shot Kate and Ross, though, as I was lucky enough to cover their wedding in the Lake District almost two years ago.

Libby is only three weeks old here and beautifully formed in every way.

Here are my absolute faves from the session:















If she looks this beautiful at such a young age, I cannot wait for my regular visits to capture her growing into a beautiful young lady ...

1 comment:

Gill said...

Very cute !

Cool photos too :)

Gill

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.