Friday 10 July 2009

Charlie & Paul | Wedding | Pembroke Lodge

Well, it seems like ages ago since my last post, but it wasn't all that long. The sheer number of shoots I have done recently make it seem like a long time ago, and i'll be doing my best to blog as many of them as I can.

So, Charlie and Paul were recently married at Pembroke Lodge, in Richmond Park, on a very hot and sunny day. The Pimms was flowing freely, as was the love and laughter and so without further ado, here are my favourites from the day:
Josh


The lovely lady herself


The happy couple


The new family


Catching the lavender


The Bubblers


... and the bubblees


Having some fun with the girls


A few kisses to end the day





No comments:

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.