Sunday 21 December 2008

Ahmed and Family

Well, it's been a few weeks since my last post and there's been good reason for the delay. After much ado I have recently moved house and relocated to Guildford. So, once moved I was surrounded by boxes galore and just this weekend shot my last two weddings of the year. It's been a very busy few weeks indeed!

So, a few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Ahmed and his family for a shoot on a sunny afternoon at my favourite spot in Richmond Park.

The children were in great form and were complete naturals.








We were also lucky enough to have Ahmed's teacher, Miss Cook, with us for the shoot!








Even mum wanted to join in the fun:























Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.