Sunday 28 September 2008

Kate & David PWS

I recently took another trip to Pembroke Lodge for Kate & David's pre-wedding shoot. Whilst I usually don't like to do the PWS at the wedding venue, Richmond Park is so vast and appealing that our decision to shoot there on a hot sunny Saturday afternoon was just perfect!

The wedding will be a completely different kettle of fish, as it will be just before Christmas and will have a very festive feel to it - can't wait ...

So, on to the images.

I love it when my subjects are having fun:




I was tasked with something "not in your face and arty" for the wedding invitation, and this is what I came up with (they must have liked it because we printed almost 100 of these!)






Can you tell i am liking the silhouettes ?!


Now, they told me they didn't like moody - but they do it so well!


Some clients just cannot keep up with the pace!




Loving the back light ...




This is my totally top favourite - awesome light and a hint of retro ..


... and i believe this was their favourite ...


This was a great one for the back of the invite, small and discreet ...


So that's it for now - really looking forward to the festive wedding in December.
See you at the party !

1 comment:

Gill said...

Matt ... what a wonderful rapport with the couple here ... I especially love Kate's direct eye contact with the camera, very strong. You really have brought out the best in these guys, well done ! Can't wait to see the wedding :)

Oh, my fave is the sunflair shot, totally awesome, mate !

Gill

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.