Friday 18 July 2008

Harriet & Alex - The Wedding

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Harriet and Alex at the Petersham Hotel in Richmond. It was a fantastic day, with many friendly family and friends - something that always makes a good day for me.

I was helped by the lovely Binky Nixon, a good friend and wonderful photographer from Bedford - we had a blast, and here are some of the day's best shots (you may notice my Black and White phase ...)
The Confetti:

The vows:

The delightfully stunning Mrs Ingham:

Gotta smell good!

...and look good...


The happy couple:

Heading for the boat - i love the urban-ness of this one:

and what would a party be without a wicked dance to kick it off?

Proof that everyone loves a baldie ...

...as these delightful ladies will agree!

Yes, that is me in the middle ... i LOVE my job !

Thank you all for a fantastic day, and Harriet, I don't care that you turned Bridezilla on me with 10 minutes to go - you are forgiven!

1 comment:

Gill said...

Lovely work, Matt ... loving that perfume shot LOL

Gill

Matt Pereira Photography
All images and content are the intellectual property of Matt Pereira and are protected by copyright.
Please do not steal or borrow without written permission - it's not very nice.